Improved Spreadsheet. Great Results!

Home Forums Video Improved Spreadsheet. Great Results!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Pup
    Keymaster

I am really loving this new sheet. I have improved it and am seeing great results.
    In this video you will see it hit a tri for $400 and more. iiicream is using it a lotand has had some success with it too.

Video
    https://stme.in/Q91BsuCt2

spdbrkcl raw blank

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    iiicream
    Participant

Great update. Last week was a good week with the sheet, for me. This week I am struggling a little bit. There’s been a lot
    of long shots coming in. Race 15 seemed pretty easy to hit but only paid $20 for the Tri. Guess a lot of people were on that one. I’ve been going thru the sheet and identifying those races where the gap between the 1st & 2nd dogs is 10 or more. Roughly those dogs have been winning around 50% of the time.

Another area I’ve been watching is the Pk3s. Races 3-4-5, 7-8-9, & 12-13-14. There’s been a good number of winners if you play the top 3 of each race. Cost is $27 but some of the payouts are pretty good.

iiicream
    Participant

Using Pup’s sheet had great results yesterday afternoon (8/19). My class column is a bit different than Pup’s and our numbers have minor differences sometimes.

Yesterday I had 11 out of 15 winners using my top 3 dogs. 8 out of 15 were in the top spot. There were 4 Q’s if I boxed the top three dogs 8 Q’s if you boxed the top 4 dogs.

Also I found if I had played the pk4 (races 9/10/11/12) using the top 3 dogs in each race I would have won almost $2500, costing me $81 (which is a bit expensive for my taste).

Anyone else having similar results?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.