Basic QD Videos

Home Forums Video Basic QD Videos

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Pup
    Keymaster

When you click the link a box should pop up to play the video in. If you click the link and a box does not pop up then you most likely have pop-blockers on. Since I can’t possibly know every combination of browsers/popup blockers you will need to know how to disable your popup blocker for this site. For some browsers its as simple as holding down the ‘ctl’ while you click the link. For others you will have to disable the popup blocker.

**Note** Quickdog is constantly being updated. A lot of that is where options are located. So these videos may be outdated in terms of look. But operation is largely the same. If I recorded all new videos everytime QD got a new look I would never sleep. So if an option isn’t where I say it is on the video, poke around the menu. You can usually find it pretty easily. If not, ask me or post in the forum. Any of us will be happy to help you.

Basic Video 01

Intro to methods

Intro to backtesting

Intro to supertune

Intro to Custom columns/methods

Custom Columns 2

Custom Speed Column

Custom Win % Column

Installing my custom columns

Note: I usually send my columns/methods as a zip file. So the instructions are slightly different. You will download the folder I send you to your desktop. Then you will right click on it and extract it. WHen it asks where, extract it to your desktop. Depending on your system you will either see 1) a new folder with the same name that is not zipped or 2) all of the files you unzipped individually on your desktop

In the case of (1) You would need to double click that folder to open it and show the files. Then follow the steps in the video on moving the files into QD

In the Case of (2) just follow the video on putting the files in QD

——————————————————————————-

Normalized with Huge Divisor
    Papa attempts to explain this scoring. I think I understand it better. Thanks to Papa for spending some extra time after our internet show today to do this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFL-kA7LjHA

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.